Monday, September 30, 2019

Flying by!

     With October finally upon us, I look around and wonder where 2019 went. I mean, I'm sure I'll say the same thing come December 31st, at 11:59 pm, but still. The sunny days are cooler, the leaves are falling, and it feels like I was just lamenting my A/C bills.
     Be that as it may, I am still thankful that I had the gumption to sit down and pile out some words to channel this feeling. The feeling of time rocketing past you, whether you are aware of it or not. I also mixed in a little bit of a warning, both to myself and whoever wants to pick it out of this particular poem.
     Either way, I hope you enjoy it, and I hope that the newly arrived fall treats you well.
     Thanks again for reading.


-Stefan Adcock, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment